I'll revive this year old thread.

Stopped by the camera show yesterday afternoon on my way back to Mpls. I didn't expect a whole lot but even so was disappointed - even for a guy with rampant G.A.S. Largely the same old stuff by the same old sellers at the same old prices. There were some nice Canon RFs there, but under glass so I didn't bother to check them out. A couple of Leica Ms (which I never bother to check out). Very little medium and large format. Very little darkroom stuff.

There was one seller that I hadn't seen before that had a few nice wood field cameras with vintage lenses. Another with a 90mm Raptor WA for $150 - I thought that price a bit high.

Fewer sellers than I remember from past shows (although did not go to the ones last year). Few attendees when I was there. I don't know the numbers, but I can't see the show remaining profitable unless something changes. Too bad as, in general, these shows are a great way to browse and buy.

Personally, I think they'd be better off making 1/2 tables available to individuals for a single day at a lower cost. Make lots more "stuff" available. Add some variety between day 1 and day 2. Basically, mix it up a bit.