Quote Originally Posted by SemFyzik View Post
exposure was 4 min in Lab where i try make diffused light (next time ill do it outside) but dont think thats the main problem.
Still using PFG-03C but this looks fine because i was trying hologram and it was ok( Think that they are out of date).
What wavelength(s) did you expose at? Holographic may not necessarily equal Lippmann exposures.
Moreover, in the context of color holography, PFG-03c used to be somewhat notorious for its inconsistency (in respect to grain size, sensitivity to certain wavelengths etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by SemFyzik View Post
One more question for PFG-03C is needed pre-development hardening by formaldehyd how many % it should be and how long should i bath it? After this i should start processing recommended from Slavich thats mean hardening again?
No. According to Bjelkhagen (SPIE 3358) a hardening step based on formaldehyde is to be used prior to develpment.
It's made of:
Distilled water.................................750ml
Formaldehyde, 37%.........................10ml
Potassium bromide.............................2g
Sodium carbonate...............................5g
Add distilled water to make .................1l

Processing time is 6 minutes.

I guess, if you're doing alcohol drying, you may skip the glycerol bath. To a large extent the glycerol will be removed by the alcohol bath anyway.
Perhaps you ought to try natural drying as well since holographic AgX emulsions sometimes produce different results with different drying methods...