Do not use the blue stuff and do not use Rubbing Alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol is cheap and can be bought in just about any drug store here in the US as 90% Isopropyl Alcohol, as already said the remaining 10% is water. There is also a Kodak product called Foto Flo made for drying film evenly and without marks.