Quote Originally Posted by mfohl View Post
I thought I heard a long time ago that cyanotype materials were toxic. Would this be an issue?
Short answer: No. The toxicity of the traditional cyanotype process is very low, and skin contact with dry material is unlikely to cause any harmful effect. The new process contains oxalate which is more toxic, but it is more expensive and onerous to make, and not practical for large sheets of linen or paper. So one presumes the original will be used, and then it is not much of an issue at all. Avoid dichromate, as it is significantly toxic.