Okay, I'm trying to understand the different kinds of Kodak chemistry there are. I can spot LORR, RA, SM and one that I call "regular" because there isn't an initial (like SM) differentiating it. So, you can't say C41 Kodak chemsitry is C41 Kodak chemistry and combine the solutions, right? So, you can't use LORR Developer and then use SM Bleach, right? So because I'm only occassionally developing color I decided that I would use the SM kind. My question is, since I think that Stabilizer and Final Rinse are not the same thing (do I have that right?), SM only uses final rinse and not stabilizer?

Please help me understand this.