Same luck here. I cant find anyplace in ATL. There is a small place in Macon I stop by when I go through, "Coke's" on Cherry Street. It's an old school camera store. He has some film and a small selection of dark room supplies as well. I was able to pick up a few rolls of Kodachrome when it was discontinued a long while back. I think his selection of film is dwindling though, the film shelves look emptier every time I stop by. I hate to see these old places dying...........

Edit: I just found a facebook page for his store....
https://www.facebook.com/CokesCamera

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
Understand, but I was specifically referring to the US, where our west coast friends seem much more graced by stores (or "shops" ) that carry and understand film.

The Atlanta metro area where I live encompass something like 4 million total people I believe, and something like 800k in the city of Atlanta proper. I've heard of one or two places with film and even darkroom stuff, but one of them I googled, got the address, and putting that address into my GPS lead me to an abandoned part of an industrial complex. Phone calls went completely unanswered. E6-Lab of Atlanta was here and just closed at the first of the year.