Canon FD, Stereo Camera Clear Out
- Two AE1 cameras for parts (one releases the shutter after a complete wind cycle with the lever, the other has a shutter speed dial that is not connected anymore). Good to very good cosmetic shape, all parts are there including good battery doors. One will include original box w/ foam.
- Total of three FD 50mm f/1.8 lenses. Two include boxes and are nFD/bay mounts. One of these has a stuck aperture. The third lens is breech lock and seems fully functional. Glass is reasonably clean on all.
- Two Power Winder A2s. One is boxed, the other is loose. Both in good shape, but I haven't tested them. I can test before shipping.
- Box for FDn 200/2.8, includes original foam and a 72mm OEM front cap.
- Charger for MA FD (I think it's the NiCD version, but I don't have any packs to confirm one way or the other) which is boxed in original packaging. I think this corresponds to the smaller grip for the F1N and the rechargeable version of the grip for the A1/AE1 Program. I don't have an image of this currently but box is in good shape and charger looks unused.
$15 shipped (that's basically what a flat rate USPS box costs these days) for any single line of the above. $40 shipped for all of it. Add cost of shipping if outside of CONUS.
- Kodak Stereo Camera in bargain/ugly due to cracked panel.
- Stereo Realist 45 in bargain shape.
- Nimslo 3D in excellent shape.
$75 shipped for these three items in CONUS. Add cost of shipping if outside of CONUS.