Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
That could probably be dealt with using a bunch of denatured alcohol or rubbing alcohol.
After dealing with the must in other plastic things, I know from experience that the only way to get out even the light must smell is 2 bleach baths, 3 days in the sun, and 2 power scrub cycles in the dish washer... So I doubt this mold encrusted plastic can ever be fully cleaned... Lol

I'll just buy new ones, plus for now I'm starting with B&W only.


~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk