Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
Nothing hugely dangerous with the -600, just don't drink it or snort it. Ethylene Glycol is far less hazardous than most toners for example: it's toxic but doesn't bioaccumulate. Most antifreezes contain the same stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
LOL that's like saying, well toxic waste isn't really that poisonous compared to the atomic core at a power plant... Haha


~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
Um no, it isn't. Will you change antifreeze in your car? What do you have under your kitchen counter? Now you have to be careful with antifreeze, partly because pets will drink it given the chance because it tastes sweet and it is highly toxic if ingested but normal handling presents no problems at all.

Good lord, what's with this chemical paranoia? Watch out for that dihydrogen monoxide. It's a real killer.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html