Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
Um no, it isn't. Will you change antifreeze in your car? What do you have under your kitchen counter? Now you have to be careful with antifreeze, partly because pets will drink it given the chance because it tastes sweet and it is highly toxic if ingested but normal handling presents no problems at all.

Good lord, what's with this chemical paranoia? Watch out for that dihydrogen monoxide. It's a real killer.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
I can't tell if you're joking about the dihydrogen monoxide or not lol.

I read up on it, it's in ethyl alcohol but it also alters DNA, so it's not exactly safe haha.

Also I was obviously exaggerating out of silliness but you know what I meant.


~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk