1. 74, Male
2. Did a lot of weddings, product photography & 'peoples toys' in the 60's through about 1995. Now, just for myself.
4. Mamiya Press, Nikon F, Rolleiflex, Yashica GSN, Holga, Minolta 110 (several).
5. Do all my B&W. I enjoy it and I get what I want.
6. I get no fun with Photoshop, and don't particularely like the results. After doing film for nearly 70 years, I think I'll stick to it.
7. Any subject is good.
If you also shoot digitally:
10. Things that are going on the web are done digitally. To me, that's only logical.
11. No more film available? Nah, then I would just coat my own plates.
You can answer directly in the thread or post me a message, whatever works. Thanks in advance!
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
Oops, Kodak just did!
For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.