I just got a cpe 2 at a reasonable price, but the rollers seem to only fit my 2500 series tank.

Does anyone know if one can buy rollers that fit the 1500 series tanks any more? Preferably in the UK/EU.

Also would it damage the unit to develop film without the rollers?