Apart from film spools backing paper and chemistry everything else gets re-ued (120 backing paper and packaging gets recycled). I use film boxes (I mainly shoot LF) for packaging. paper boxes for storing prints, commercial chemistry bottles get re-used (I don't buy much) my newest analogue camera is a Pentax MX or maybe my Wista. Forgot the chinese 6x17 camera bought 6 years ago but it's built like a tanks so should last 100+ years.

Some of the cameras I use are at least 50 years old, some 100+, same with lenses, there's no obsolescence. Enlargers last for decades and I'm about to restore a 100 year old Ensign (Houightons) enlarger to use as well.

Printers go obsolete before they waer out because newer OS's son't support them wit drivers. Digital cameras have a finite shuitter count and are poorly built compared to 1970/80s cameras. Printer cartridges aren't recycleable - they could be, laser cartridges are. Laptops have a 3 year life (on average) they wear out, PC's can last longer and are upgradeable. All these thinhgs come over packaged as well. So the waste from Digital is far worse.

Ian