1. Mamiya 7(II) Nice Mamiya II Rangefinder 6x7 120/220 Medium Format Camera Body. Shows only minor signs of use. Just some light surface marks. Rate the cosmetics 9+ out of 10. The shutter, meter and rangefinder are all operating properly. The viewfinder is clear and free of dust. Complete in original box with neckstrap and instructions. No front body cap.
$1199 shipped/paypaled USA

2. Mamiya 7 L 65mm f/4 Great used lens, glass is clean and clear. May show some micro-dust just like any other lens, nothing note worthy. Focuses very smoothly and aperture clicks positively. A really nice lens producing phenomenal results. This is my walk around lens for the system. Sale includes lens, caps, hood and a B+W yellow/orange filter.
$500 shipped/paypaled USA

3. Mamiya 7 L 150mm Great used lens, glass is clean and clear. May show some micro-dust just like any other lens, nothing note worthy. Focuses very smoothly and aperture clicks positively. A really nice lens producing phenomenal results. Sale includes lens, caps, hood and a tiffen medium yellow filter.
$375 shipped/paypaled USA

4. Mamiya polarizer kit for above lenses, excellent+
$115 shipped/paypaled

I've just put this kit together and have about 5 rolls through the camera. Everything works perfectly and the smoothly. This is the best medium format rangefinder I have used and I am very upset about having to sell it. I was recently injured and needed emergency surgery which will leave me on crutches and out of work for the next month. I am limiting the sale to the USA because I cannot afford damaged or lost items overseas. This sale is paying for medical bills and my trip to PHOTOSTOCK 2013!

Thanks, Dave