Yes, I'm trying sodium metabisulfite next time.
Originally Posted by davedm
With regards the Foma bleach, I only know that it's Sulphuric acid and Potassium Permanganate and have no idea of the strengths of the individual components. When the current Foma kit run out I will be mixing my own bleach.
I have used R09 as both first and second. I switched to Dokumol to test whether the 2nd R09 was contributing to the brown tone.
I've also noticed in my last test that doubling the hypo in the 1st dev apparently served to remove the brown tone (at least with the R09/Dokumol). But the two tests images were quite different in their ratio of dark to light , so I do need to confirm that.
Look forward to seeing your scans.