Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
Dear clothesontheline
maybe you should consider doing lumen prints(aka sun prints). All you need is expired paper, a piece of plexi to hold it down, and a few items to lay between the paper and plexi(kids choice). Just expose in the sun for anywhere from a few short minutes to several hours. A gentle wash in water, no chems needed, and let dry to finish. If this sounds more interresting (and much easier), contact me and I will donate a large box of paper to your cause. BTW, you can visit the "lumens" group here to see some fantastic results.
Hey Rick,

Thanks for the recommendation! I think I'm going to stick with paper negatives from pinholes, but I think this would be great too, especially if there is some time to fill in during camp and the kids could continue to learn about light and sensitivity. If you want to donate some expired paper to the art camp for sun prints, it would be appreciated! Can you give me a little more in-depth process as to how it works, the steps, and what I need? Also, would regular glass work or do I need plexi? I'll message you some contact info if you still seem interested/ willing to donate.