Back in the day before DX encoded film cartridges and autofocus cameras the back cover of many 35mm cameras had a slotted holder into which you could slide the end flap of a film box so you had a ready identification of the film currently loaded in the camera. Does anyone know of any similar item which which can be mounted to the back of a camera that did not come with one installed?