Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
Once those flap-holders were available as self-adhesive accessories. But you could make such yourself.
Make one? Ha. Proof that you don't know me. If it weren't for my fingers I'd be all thumbs! All seriousness aside though, are you talking about making one out of metal, or plastic, or [insert unknown material here]. And if one could still find one of the self-adhesive accessories somewhere, what were they called and who might be likely to carry them? I ask that only because I am really lousy at searching for things 'cuz I tend to pick the wrong terms so I figure I'd probably pick the wrong terms/name in trying to search for those as well.