Quote Originally Posted by mopar_guy View Post
The word "Graphic" on a lens or shutter simply means that the lens was used on a Speed Graphic or Crown Graphic camera.
Thanks but I can't find any specific references to support that, although you're not the first to suggest it either. If you have any specific links then that would be great. Thanks.