Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
I am planning on starting my slow drive over on Saturday June 15th? I will likely stop at Escanaba, and likely stay at a campground in Christmas near Munising to see Pictured Rocks for a day or so. If anyone is interested, we can connect, and may be go do some shooting? I plan on making my way over to the Birchwood Inn for Tuesday. I want to take it a little easier going over this time. Fingers crossed I will have the wet plate trailer and any bugs worked out. I am looking forward to making some plates on the road with a reliable water source on board, more space, and not having to reconfigure my vehicle every time I want to make a plate! I am very much looking forward to the event again this year. Should be a fun time. So anyone interested in taking a wander prior to the main event let me know.... A
Andy, Heidi and I are heading out Sunday. Swinging by her parents' house for Father's Day, and then likely spending the first day at JW Wells SP, tenting it. We will then drive around the UP until we head South to Emmet County.
Perhaps we can meet up somewhere one of those in between days.

- T