I received a Burke and James 4 X 5 press camera the other day from a person in our local photography club. It is in great condition, but the rangefinder linkage is broken. The man said that the linkage broke soon after he got the camera quite a while ago. Can someone please post a photo of where the arm attaches to lens so I can find out what I am dealing with. I can't find one on the internet that is close enough to where I can where it attaches and what parts are needed for it.