Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
Thank you. Do you have to buy a film back to use this camera? If yes, which ones would work with it? I know NOTHING about LR photography and this looks like the perfect way to get my feet wet with it.
You use regular 4x5 Film Holders that are double sided and hold one sheet on each side. Used plastic ones such as Fidelity, Lisco, Riteway are about $5 to $15 each, and new ones are $18 at Calumetphoto.com