I used citric acid in my development, but I also found it interesting that the clear acrylic I used for a cover actually made the two plant pics seem a little lighter.

I'm guessing I unknowingly had some citic acid on my hands when developing the print and caused the excess oxidation in those areas.

M1tch, those are two of my daily shavers actually! I also make my own and restore them. I need to figure out how to get a good quality print from taller objects. I going to grab a UV bulb on my way home tonight and try using a snoot on the fixture to columnate the light a bit more for a straight on exposure and eliminate the shadows.

Good fun, using this process! I will try some contrasty negatives as well.


-Xander