3 Deans, 3 Pattersons, 1 Pat, 1 Laurence, 1 Agatha and a Mickey. Huh? Jon's off his meds again? Nope. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on your point of view), I don't take any.
Here's what I do have for your summer enjoyment, though:

Dean Koontz "Intensity"
Dean Koontz "Watchers"
Dean Koontz "Life Expectancy" (in contrast to some of Dean's work, there is actually humor in this one)

James Patterson "When The Wind Blows"
James Patterson "Pop Goes the Weasel"
James Patterson "2nd Chance"
all three of these were NY Times #1 bestsellers.

Patricia Cornwell "Predator" Another #1 bestseller.

Laurence Shames "Florida Straits" This was a bestseller and easy to see why. You feel like you're smack in the middle of the story as it is happening (unraveling?) and parts are very funny. Well written.

Agatha Christie "The Mirror Crack'd" (Miss Marple mystery)

And finally...Mickey Spillane "The Deep" Mickey isn't for everybody, but a lot of people thought "The Deep" was very good work. I'm not sure that would be my opinion, but it is what it is.

With reservation (because I've not read it), I'll also include "Bones of Coral" by James Hall to fill the box completely. It was a best seller, and that's all I can tell you about it.

All 11 of these for $10 total, and that includes the cost of USPS Media Mail postage in the Continental USA. Sorry but books are hard to ship internationally because of weight and cost. Check, cash or money order...these all work for me. Please send questions or messages to me at jon_goodman@yahoo.com

Jon