Back in 1968, I bought my first photo developing kit from my local camera store. It contained a plastic tank, a plastic reel, some chemistry, some paper and a contact printing box with a red and a white bulb inside.

I'm trying to remember what the developer was - the same developer was used for negatives and for prints - I believe at different dilutions. It was made by Kodak, and I believe it was either Dektol or D-76. Does anyone remember which was used for both?