I posted this on another forum and that was the consensus there. I have no desire to remove it, especially if it would leave holes to be filled. I probably have 25 to 30 rolls of film taken with this camera. I'm interested in a scanner for 120 film that is not too expensive. I have taken photos with my Nikon D 80 and D 300s with a
105 mm micro lens. I tried inverting them with software, but they are not very good. Only good enough to be sure of who is in the picture. Is it possible to buy scanner software to change it to a positive on my computer. ( sorry about asking a digital question on an analog forum. )