I am selling Kodak Double-X (5222), rolled into 36 exposure 35mm cartridges. This is a 250 ISO Daylight 35mm black-and-white negative film. It typically comes only in 400 and 1000 ft rolls for cinematography, but can be developed just like any other black-and-white film. This film is taken from fresh, direct-from-Kodak stock, and spooled into previously-used 35mm cartridges. As this is not an official Kodak product, and does not have the Kodak warranty, I've put a "Rapakpan XX" label on it. The rolls are not DX-coded by default, but I can add on DX coding of so desired. Just let me know!

The last batch of this film was rolled a bit short, but I've now decided to in the darkroom to get a full 36 exposures in each roll.

If you don't know what this film can do, look here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/656147@N20/pool/

Each roll is $4.99+shipping*. I ship worldwide, but orders under $50 are at your own risk. Orders over $50 are shipped insured. I accept PayPal, Google Checkout, Check and Money Order. The latter two may result in significant delay in shipment, as I wait until the payment clears.

*I must collect sales tax for those living in PA.