Testing for hue shifts involves a different type of test method IIRC.

You would make up a color patch and expose it to daylight and tungsten (as an example) while reading the spectrum at a distance with a spot reader and scanning the density at different wavelengths.

This is a characteristic of dyes known as Metamerism. And with any dye you can have a hypsochromic or bathochromic shift in hue (]t shorter or longer wavelengths).