Yay! The word from FreestylePhoto.Biz! Good Deal!

If any of you folks could provide batch numbers from your "yellow CR-200" and Rollei Crossbird films Freestyle would certainly like to hear from you!

Here it is! The "Word" from FreestylePhot.Biz:

Hi Pablo,

It is certainly reassuring that you folks are aware of this "Bad" "Yellow" problem that affects certain batches of CR-200 and Rollei Crossbird films developed in E-6.

I would imagine that the affected batches of film are long gone by now, my batch was 6782160 expiry of 2015 35mm Cr-200.

It is just the biggest Piss-Off in the world to get such rotten results especially when the film is developed by a Kodak Certified lab.

It is just the rarest thing in the world to actually get defective film that is sold as Fresh and New by a highly respectable dealer such as you folks.

Your efforts on behalf of FreeStylePhoto.Biz and DigitalTruth will certainly bring back confidence in this fine film from Agfa Belgium.

I have purchased a 100 foot roll from Wittner-Cinetec in Germany, these folks cut down and perforate 35mm, 16mm and Super-8, this film looks just like fresh Agfa RSXII 200 ASA color slide film, I sent a couple of rolls to my Kodak certified lab and they look really good!

I will put the word out on APUG to see if folks out there can provide film batch numbers that are "Yellow"

Many Thanks, Steve Icanberry, AKW, Santa Paula, Ca

P.S. See if you folks can persuade Maco Rollei to offer 4x5 and 8x10 sizes!

On 6/26/2013 4:46 PM, Pablo Chanez wrote:
>
> Hi Steven,
>
>
>
> Iíve read the forum you started regarding this issue on APUG. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, we are currently out of stock and waiting for a shipment due to arrive on Friday.
>
>
>
> Also unfortunate is the fact that emulsion numbers of the affected product were not provided as that is crucial information needed in identifying problem batches.
>
>
>
> We will certainly test the new batch of film we receive. Let me know if you have any further questions.
>
>
>
> Pablo Chanez
>
> Telesales/Customer Service
>
> Freestyle Photographic Supplies
>
> 1.800.292.6137 ext. 104
>
> pabloc@freestylephoto.biz
>
>
>
> From: Steven Icanberry [mailto:admin@alpenhause.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:53 PM
> To: www.products
> Subject: Maco/Rollei CR-200 & Crossbird E-6 film, From: Steven Icanberry
>
>
>
> I hope you people will test your latest batches of Agfa Aviphot Chrome 200, AKA Rollei CR-200 and Rollei Cross bird film. There was an unusual amount of that film that was BAD! Severe Yellow cast to it when developed in E-6. NO! it was not the fault of the Lab! Look on APUG and LargeFormatPhotographyForum, this "Bad Yellow CR-200" is extensively discussed, I would Highly reccomend you folks go and shoot rolls of this film from each batch number you have to be sure it has normal color rendition. Wittner-Cinetec in Germany has recently been selling this film in super-8, 35mm and 16mm it has great normal color, their sales have jumped up greatly because their film batches render great color, will your latest order from Maco/Rollei be just as good?