Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post
i'm interested in the hasselblad 70mm but I'm not to familiar with 70mm terms and the film it takes. I recall that it's perforated, but not perforated like movie film--so it's like a special order that nobody will take anymore. I've heard that the hasselblad equpment can be modified with rubber rollers to take non-perforated film but I've not seen any that work nor the results.

Yup the hasselblad 70mm back takes perforated film. I got the Graflex XL so I could use their 70mm back which uses non-perf, and can be used in a 4x5 camera as well.