Quote Originally Posted by John Wiegerink View Post
I'd say by the looks of the first roll shots that you're well on your way. I'd love to have a 67II, but since I have a couple of nice 6X7's and money is an object, I'll just have to be happy. Besides, a camera is only a "light-tight box" anyway. What's important is what you stick on that light-tight box. I'll just keep putting my Pentax glass on my old Pentax light-tight boxes, but if I should come by a 67II cheap I might just have to upgrade one of those other light-tight boxes. The nice thing about the 6x7 format and the great Pentax glass is that I have no problem cranking out beautiful 16x20's with very little effort. Of course my Rollei or Hasselblad can too, but that's a different story for another day. I have never compared the 67II to a 67 or 6X7, but some say it's easy to handle and lighter???? Have fun and enjoy your new toy. Oh, great price also! JohnW
Thanks for your feedback John! I'm more than happy with the P67, I love my Rolleicord and Olympus OM-1n too but this is a completely different experience. I'm bringing the camera wherever I go. My lovely fatty girlfriend!