I have been searching here and on google could'nt find the answer I was looking for. Last year I read somewhere about a company that makes shutter curtains for speedgraphic kind of camera's. I have an old Zeiss Ikon 4x5 camera with a dried up shutter curtain. I want to give a go at replacing the shutter curtain but I can't find the name of the company that makes then. I think I saw it here on Apug. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
It would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,