Quote Originally Posted by Alan Klein View Post
I don't think we should accuse her of mental problems because of the quantity of pictures. By that standard, half the people who have high post counts here might be nuts too!
You don't accuse anyone of having mental illness anymore than you accuse someone of having the common cold.

Quote Originally Posted by nimh.nih.gov
An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older — about one in four adults — suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publi...ca/index.shtml

Mental disorders are severly under diagnosed and even more seriously under treated. But they are over stigmatized. I don't have the time to address the various falsehoods in this thread but I did read them. I only wanted to call out the most egregious. I see this was the totally wrong place to discuss this serious issue. Guys next time you see a news story about someone who "had it all" and committed suicide and everyone is "shocked! SHOCKED!" that it happened remember this thread. You guys might be great at taking, printing, and critiquing photographs but you are terrible at mental health awareness.