I'm downsizing my MF collection, and I'm just not using these excellent TLRs enough to justify keeping them. I'll surely regret selling, but they should be used, not sitting on a shelf. Both have seen recent CLA's and should have years of life left in them.

Man it would be nice if I could sell this all as one package to one person and save the hassle of multiple shipping runs, but I understand if there needs to be a mix and match. I'll sell the accessories preferentially to a buyer of one (or both) of the cameras.

~~~~~~~

-Black Autocord $200: CLA'ed by Karl Bryan a little over a year ago. Have run maybe 10 rolls through it since. Functionally excellent but with a few cosmetic dings. Strap not included. CLA included the following:

From Karl Bryan:
checked flash
checked film wind
checked frame counter
checked double exposure interlocks
checked shutter, appears to have been recently CLA'd, repaired bent parts in slow speed escapement $40
tightened pressure plate hold down screws
cleaned outer surfaces of lenses
checked and reset focus on taking lens, a very sharp lens and quite clean
checked and adjusted viewing lens infinity setting
cleaned WLF magnifier, Fresnel lens and mirror
cleaned plastic lens for viewing aperture/shutter settings $5
cleaned/straightened aperture/shutter assembly control panel $15
removed old grease and relubed focus helix $60

~~~~~~~

-Green Autocord $250: Bought this one a little over a year ago and have run maybe 5 rolls through. I don't know if I have much more to say about it, and I'll direct you to the FS thread of the previous owner. Comes with lens cap

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ing-lever.html

~~~~~~~

Accessories:
-Rolleinar 1 (Bay I): $75 Complete with Rolleiparkeil. Plastic case included. Ex condition
-Rolleinar 2 (Bay I): $65 Also has correct Rolleiparkeil. No case. Ex condition
-Bay I Contrast filters (various brands): $30 Green, Yellow, Red and Orange. Each have cases. Good to Ex condition. I'll also throw in a Bay I metal hood.
-Minolta Autopole polarizer: $120 Ex condition. These puppies are hard to find. This a good copy and handy to have.

~~~~~~~

Take the whole shebang for $650. One for color and one for B&W. OR one for home and the other for the office. OR...

Paypal works. I'll eat the fees but you pay actual shipping. CONUS preferred. Thanks!