Yes, I was talking about a film insert.
I use a IIIn back, I thought about pressure plate, as 220 and 120 films doesn't have the same thickness (tell me if I am wrong...)
So the best way seems to try, and look a the film after process.
Any Gx 680 owner advice ?
Thank you !