Thanks for the moral support.

At first, it didn't really bother me a whole lot, except for being a pit pissed off.
Maybe I could have done things differently but I thought, "Theives are thieves." They steal stuff no matter what.

I came home after work and discovered that somebody had unscrewed the flood light bulbs in the motion sensor fixture above the garage door. That started me thinking about it.

Now I am sitting in front of the computer, printing out photos and making lists of serial numbers.
Tomorrow and the next day, I'll have to go around to the pawn shops and second hand stores. Already talked to the owner of one pawn shop. He was pretty helpful. But, as I'm doing all of this, I'm starting to feel all sorts of pissed off. Dammitt! I've got enough crap to deal with. I don't need this!

I just went outside and smoked a cigarette and, now, I'm ready to go to bed. Logically, I know this shouldn't bug me so much but it does.

I probably shouldn't say this because it will set off all kinds of flame wars but I'll say it anyway.
I just, now, loaded a full magazine of ammo in my AR-15. It will be under the bed when I go to sleep.
It shouldn't make any difference whether it's in the rack, where it normally gets stored, which is only ten feet away or two feet away, under the bed but it just makes me feel better. I'll put it away in the morning.

I went out to shoot pictures with another camera, this evening but I only shot half a roll of crap.
This shouldn't bother me. I don't know why it does.
I just need some time to process.