[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Hello, Michael, B&W Printer.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR=#000000]I was interested to read about Michael-Barrington Martin but confused about the dates you mention 1964-1966 because I also worked at Michael-Barrington Martinís In Glass house street. That was my first job after leaving school at fifteen at the end of 1960. I developed the half sheet negatives in small hangers in the three black tanks in the small room behind the door in the wash room. One day Michael put up a shelf and drilled through the main cold water pipe. Do you remember! When I started there 1960/61 the printers name was also Michael he used to take me on the back of his motor scooter to Peggy and Michaelís flat opposite St Paulís Cathedral. Peggy used to be a teacher and introduced the both of us to classical music. She helped me with reading and remember the book ďAnimal FarmĒ. I have an old Anglers newspaper with a photograph of Michael Barrington Martin with Peggy in a boat holding a large fish he had just caught. They were very nice people especially Michael. If you are the Michael the B&W printer that I worked with I would like to hear from you. Being my first job I have often wondered what happened to you all.[/COLOR]