In Europe, you may be able to find a used Durst MF enlarger for sale, at a reasonable price - they make some excellent equipment, and are much more broadly available in Europe than here in North America. I used to use a Durst 606, which was a good solid enlarger which you can probably get for very little money today. There are many other newer models that you could do well with.

You may want to look for a school which offers a class, which will give you a chance to use some enlargers and get a better idea of what you want/need.