If you can, try to get an enlarger that permits use of 6 x 7 or even 6 x 9 negatives.

That way, if something like a Mamiya 7 or a roll film back for a view camera comes your way, you won't have to replace it.

Something like a Durst M800.

There are other enlargers besides Durst, but the impression is that Durst is easily found in Europe.