Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
Like what? And who's "we"?
Like telling my boss what I really think of his suit. And "we" is the average normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
And is yelling "pervert" at someone one of those things?
It is possible for two parties to behave in an unreasonable fashion in a situation. It's not like one person is 100% correct and one person is 100% wrong all the time. Like I said I choose my subjects carefully. I shoot carefully and I read a situation and back off. I wouldn't "stand my ground." If I were to do something like that, which I wouldn't, and someone got upset I would apologize and explain myself. If they mentioned the authorities I would again apologize and be willing to discuss the matter with the authorities. I would not tell them I had a legal right to do what I did. Once you start telling people about your legal rights you are in full blown confrontation mode. Even if someone reacts excessively to a noxious stimulus that does not absolve the person imposing that stimulus of all blame. You can't control other people. But you have 100% or at least 95% control over yourself. Change the variables you can control.