I see some very very expensive (Jobo of course!) loaders on eBay. Is that something I should consider and that might work for me? They look a little fragile, but I have no experience with them.

I recently converted my living room into a fold out studio (easy to pack away everything) and I do portraits, so what I wanted was that on days I had a portrait shoot, I can set my chemicals to get up to temperature in the morning (takes about 1hr in my temperature bath if the water is room temperature), and while my model waits (usually a friend) I would load and process the film. This shouldn't take more than 30 minutes really - and I hit that time easily with 4x5, but as it is right now, it typically takes me 2 or more hours to process a few roles of 120

I mentioned this because it just isn't fun for me to sit around loading film and anything I can do to ease that discomfort (cheaper is obviously better) is worth it for me. I've been able to solve all my analog related workflow problems, but I just can't seem to fix this one and if I can't find a working solution, I am going to only shoot 4x5 going forward.

In any case, if the auto loader is not recommended, then I will buy some Hewes SS reels and tank and give that a try (this video made it look dead easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwiESmJiP4Q)