Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Wagg View Post
I've had that countless times while doing street photography. I think its nice to know I'm at least getting some kind of reaction to my work
ThisAttachment 71218 delightful creature screamed at me for taking her photo and calling me a perve. Cause obviously I get my jollies by looking at women drinking coffee

Makes sense to me. I am not a woman but I've dated plenty of attractive girls and you wouldn't believe the volume and nature of sexual advances they have to fend off constantly. I don't whistle at women or make cat calls but there are a lot of guys apparently that do and do much worse. Women particularly if they are semi attractive and or young live in a different world. I wouldn't be too quick to make fun of them when they obsess about "pervs."

Again, if you play the game don't come on the internet complaining about rolling snake eyes. And bringing it back to the OP and the "good ol' days" vs modern society I remeber a time when a gentleman would ask a lady before taking her picture.