Poly - Good points and test bias is a valid discussion point, though when I watched the OP's video, he sure shot all those a frames pretty quick....not too certain that the light changed too drastically.....but back to his theory, salt might "enhance" Rodinal.....well...in my book this is a dead theory till somone can overcome the edge streaking. I like the idea that folks are looking to mod devs to get a look. Just want to be certain that round here folks don't throw out the baby with the bath water (err salt water ) because the test model isn't perfect. I see lots of folks round here denouncing the test model for people's experiments when there is data....though not perfect. But chasing bad data we all need to ensure we check each others back about.....

I sure liked that look of the salt+1+100 for HP5+....but that edge stuff....for the birds...
Back to my Rodinal 1+25 or 50 for most my needs

Maybe Holmburgers will continue this line-a-thought or someone new to this quite old science....

I just think there is so much still to be uncovered....it's only a hundred or so years old....