Well at least the OP has the heat taken off of him for a while.

My most juvenile thought is that the posters upset with my comment might only be feeling that way because they feel they represent the type of person I described and therefore are offended.

Secondly I shouldn't have said only women, as the same could be said for any gender who feels uncomfortable with themselves.

Thirdly, I will apologize if I offended anyone, but I won't apologize for what I said, just because you don't like what I said doesn't mean it isn't correct or that I should feel remorse. I don't like that you think in such limited terms that you can't open to the possibility that I might be correct in the majority of my statement, or that my opinion is just that, my opinion, and I have the right to view the world as I choose, just as you do.

Furthermore as I said earlier, no one said anything about the image posted of that slovenly dressed street image, yet someone might actually find that look appealing and might dress that way and why is it ok to judge that person and not have me judge the same way, that person in the photo is exactly the shape and size I described, so what's the differences? Simply that I used words to describe them instead of posting a picture.

You can hate me all you want, but I'm not actively attacking you for your beliefs, so who's really the one who's wronging whom?

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk