Well, first pass at color paper lumen. I tried an exposure to sun for 1 hour on two sheets. First one I just bleach/fix with color chemicals. Came out totally white. Second one I developed and then Bleach/fix.
The second one was black but you could see a faint image of some flowers I put on it.
I think I'll try putting flowers on the paper and just exposing with white light on the enlarger. If this works, I'll start using the filters in the dichroic head to change the background colors. The objects should change the color of the image.
I'll update later if anyone is interested in this process.