Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
Lightjets are one of the options available to labs who want to print digital files on to photographic paper.

Just check with your lab about the output product. If it is a print on a paper that was light sensitive and required chemical development, it is fine. The most common is either Kodak or Fuji paper suitable for RA4 process (or the equivalent) but there are remnants of other suppliers (Mitsubishi?) and Ilford/Harman make black and white paper designed for lab digital exposures and chemical development.

In essence, if the prints are not ink on paper, they are okay.

EDIT: And of course, the original "capture" must be analogue in nature (usually photographic film).
Ok I'm in again, PMing the appropriate people.

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk