Quote Originally Posted by Mark Feldstein View Post
Light leaks on rolled film (not 35mm) generally occur at either the first or last frames of the roll and are generally caused by operator error when loading or unloading a body or film magazine. On 35mm cassettes, it usually appears on the entire roll typically on reused reloaded cartridges or on the firs

Take it light ;>0
Mark
Thanks for all the input! I have checked the film on a lightbox and all margins looks perfectly clear to me so I guess that almost excludes light leaks.
I have switched tanks and tried one Jobo and one Paterson, no difference there. I think the problem gets worse on the last frames. But to really see that I have to shoot at least the first, middle and last shot under similiar conditions and the same subject/background. But that might be the way to go, I really don't like when I'm not understanding why things get F*d up.
Btw: the first 5 rolls I have tried all come from the same pack. I have no opened another pack but they are bought at the same time so probably from the same batch. Maybe I get another brand to try just to eliminate film error.