i can't tell from the photograph if hte FR tank is complete ...
there should be the lid, the 2 inserts that adjust the size of film
the LOADER ( this has a long slot in it that allows you to to slot by slot and more-easily load the film )
the bar that goes ontop of the film to make it so it doesn't rise out of the tank
the baffle ...

i use a FR tank mostly for stand development and have loaded every slot with the loader-thing.
it takes practice and isn't as easy as tray devlopment, but easier than unsticking sheets of film in a tray

i have read some use the FR tank and roll it slowly on a pencil and they get even development ..
as mentioned i usually use it for stand and semi stand and never have troubles ...

if you have allergies to developer, you might look into using sprint film developer, it is a METOL FREE d-76-type developer
i have used it off and on for 31years and it gives very nice results ... easy to mix ( 1:9 ) easy to use ( they have massive charts on their website for nearly every film you can think of )

and it is nearly impossible to over devlop/ blow highlights with it ... which might make ita great combination with the FR tank
seeing over agitation sometimes leads to blown highlights ...

good luck with the goodies !
john