FS: 52mm Filters
I've tried to price these items below typical retail used cost, and grouped them together in some sort of logical order. I would prefer to sell them this way, but if you really just want one particular filter, let me know and we'll see what we can do. Priced as indicated. Also, I'll sell the entire collection for $60 plus shipping - far less than all this stuff cost when new.
Tiffen 52mm Filters, all good condition unless noted
Group One - Closeup - $10 plus S&H, packed in a Tiffen clear plastic and nylon 4-filter wallet
- Closeup +1 (yes, I know, this is not really a filter...)
- Closeup +2 ("......)
- Closeup +4 (......")
Group Two - Color Balance - $10 plus S&H, packed in a Tiffen mesh and nylon 4-filter wallet
- 85B Amber (tungsten film with daylight lighting)
- 80A Blue (incandescent lighting with daylight film)
- 81B Warming
- 812 Warming - small scratch on front of glass, no noticeable effect
Group Three - Black and White Contrast - $15 plus S&H, packed in a Tiffen mesh and nylon 4-filter wallet
- 8 Yellow 2 - scratches on filter ring, no damage to threads or glass
- 58 Dark Green
- 47 Dark Blue
- 25 Dark Red
- Circular Polarizer in case, this one is excellent, $6.00
- Soft F/X 5 in case, excellent, $6.00 (was ridiculously expensive new!)
- Enhancing, excellent, $5.00
- ND 0.6 two-stop Neutral Density (I have two of these, one is slightly warmer than the other if that matters to you), $3.00 each
Miscellaneous (non-Tiffen) 52mm Filters
- Toshiba SL-1A (skylight) - $2.00
- Quantaray QMC-1A (skylight) - $2.00
- Prinz Center Spot (soft focus with clear center) - $2.00
- Promaster Spectrum 7 85B in case - $2.00
And, one last thing... another Tiffen 4-filter wallet, mesh and nylon, Velcro closure is coming off, free to good home (buy some of the miscellaneous filters and I'll throw it in).
These can be shipped fairly cheaply in a standard size padded envelope. Let me know your ZIP code and we'll get exact shipping costs. I prefer to sell within the USA, and can do PayPal or other means of payment if necessary.
Last edited by rthomas; 07-14-2013 at 11:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.