Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
Each camera I own speaks its own language. Because of this each camera has its own unique way to assist me in saying what I'm trying to say. I decide which one to pick up based on the mood I'm in and the story I want to tell. I would no more intentionally sell off a second or third camera on a whim than I would intentionally forget a second or third language on a whim.

If I have several cameras from which to choose and I can't seem to ever choose one and so find myself taking less pictures and telling fewer stories, it's not the choice of cameras that is at fault.

Ken
What if you had a house full of hobbies, too much junk, and not enough ordinary comfort? Junk lying around everywhere is a ship dragging anchor. I'm tired of all this junk (stuff, equipment, whatever). You guys on this site have been inspiring. I just want to take pictures. I got bit by the bug in 1971, and really want to just get back to it. I thank god it wasn't the golf-bug my 82 year-old-Dad still has. With that, I'll conclude my thread-hogging.